Newport Beach Business Attorney Has Extensive Experience Assisting Local and International Companies
Pre-eminent business law practitioner serving establishing and expanding organizations in the United States and abroad
In increasingly fast-paced markets, proper planning leads to proficient operations — and proficient operations start with perceptive legal advisement. For many years, the Law Offices of Richard J. Schwarzstein has assisted businesses in the U.S. and abroad with strategic advice, contract drafting and facilitation services. Whether you’re establishing a startup business or expanding an already successful one, we effectively handle any concerns your venture faces. Experienced, active and always insightful, we put your business goals into motion today — for a better business tomorrow.
Invaluable insight on a variety of business law practice areas
To assist domestic and international businesses with any legal challenges that arise, we concentrate on a wide variety of business law practices. From drafting agreements for sports organizations to protecting technology manufacturers against infringement and facilitating commercial transactions for media corporations, we’re dedicated to thorough and efficient resolution that best suits our clients’ business needs.
Our areas of practice are:
- Trademarks: Protect against infringement and maintain brand identity with services that encompass trademarks, copyrights and nondisclosure agreements.
- International business: Get sound counsel on distributing and joint venture issues, complicated transactions, importing and exporting, and any other international business concerns.
- Sports law: With a multisport concentration and multifaceted knowledge of sports law, we offer perceptive guidance on business deals, athlete issues, league formations, etc.
- Nonprofit law: We leverage our thorough knowledge of nonprofit laws to assist art, musical, cultural and various 501(c) (3) institutions with regulation compliance, tax exemption and more.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Whether you’re a buyer or seller, we offer legal assistance in connection with negotiations, due diligence and the preparation or review of all legal documentation pertaining to the proposed mergers and acquisitions transactions.
Sensible business law services from a Newport Beach lawyer who puts clients’ business goals first
At the Law Offices of Richard J. Schwarzstein, we believe discerning counsel can simplify even the most complex business law challenges. Through diligent work and years of business savvy, we’re able to guide domestic and international companies through any legal matters that may arise.
An experienced business law firm that maintains high client retention, we pride ourselves on offering the following distinctive benefits to our clients:
- Experience and accomplishment — Attorney Richard J. Schwarzstein is a graduate of Columbia and Harvard Law schools. AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and a member of the American and International Bar Associations, he was named one of the "top international attorneys in the State of California" by the Los Angeles Bar Journal and is long time Chair of the International Law Section of the Orange County Bar Association.
- Client rapport and retention — Throughout his successful legal career, Mr. Schwarzstein has developed a strong rapport with clients, working with them on an ongoing basis as their businesses grow and evolve. He maintains outstanding client retention and has passionately assisted some clients for more than 20 years.
- Passion for community involvement — Mr. Schwarzstein has given lectures on international law at numerous law schools, and spoken on international trade at business and government conferences. As a consummate business lawyer involved in the community, he has served on the boards of directors of various nonprofit corporations and cultural institutions.
Call us now to work with an experienced and committed business lawyer
Located in the Airport District in Newport Beach, CA, we proudly build and maintain strong relationships with U.S. and foreign clients. Call the Law Offices of Richard J. Schwarzstein at 949.751.6680 or contact us online for advice from an experienced business lawyer.