Business Lawyer in Newport Beach Providing Dedicated Legal Guidance
Effectively representing Southern Californian and international clients for many years
The Law Offices of Richard J. Schwarzstein has provided superior representation and innovative legal solutions to local and international businesses for many years. Concentrated in trademark, international business, mergers and acquisitions, sports and nonprofit laws, we have an established track record of developing strong rapport with clients — some of whom have been with us for more than 20 years. From drafting simple and accessible contracts to facilitating complex international business mergers, our longstanding tradition of tailoring solutions has earned our clients' trust.
A proficient Newport Beach attorney with a passion for community involvement and client success
Business law attorney Richard J. Schwarzstein has assisted numerous startup companies in their organizational phases, including private and public offering of their stock. He has represented purchasers and sellers in acquisitions and mergers, and has represented U.S. and foreign companies in the international distribution of products, licensing of technology, protecting intellectual property and establishing joint ventures in the U.S. and overseas in Europe, Asia and South America. In addition to client guidance, Mr. Schwarzstein has represented and served on the boards of directors of various nonprofit corporations and cultural institutions.
Leverage our business law experience for your business’s gain
Located near the John Wayne Airport in Newport Beach, CA, we proudly serve clients across the United States and international borders, including Europe, Asia and South America. Call us at 949.751.6680 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
- New York, 1960
- California, 1974
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1961
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 1961
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1976
- A.B., Columbia University, 1956
- J.D., Harvard University, 1959
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York Formerly, Member, Committee on Bankruptcy and Corporate Reorganization
- Orange County (Member, Corporate and International Law Sections; Chairman, International Law Section, 1980-present)
- New York State and American Bar Associations (Member, sections on Business Law, International Law, Economics of Law Practice)
- State Bar of California (Formerly Member, Executive Committee on Economics of Law Practice Section, Member International Law Practice Committee,
- Laguna College of Art and Design (Counsel and Member, Board of Directors, Hutchins Consort, Laguna College of Art and Design Laguna Art Museum)